Fort Henry is excited to once again offer The Trade Square, a small artisan shopping district inside the walls of the Fort. Shoppers can enter the Upper Fort free of charge, shop the rooms and have lunch or dinner on the Battry Bistro patio overlooking the beautiful city.
The Trade Square will operate 7 days a week from 11:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
With extended hours on Sunset Ceremony nights and event days.
Metal and Mud
- Jackie Jamieson - Potter and Jeweller
- Valerie Thomas - Jewelery Silver Smith
- Barb Tilander - Mack
Ye Olde Art Shoppe at Fort Henry
- Gillian Carr - Glass & Fused Glass Artist
- Kay “Cookie” Cartwright - Painter in watercolour and acrylics of Northern Landscapes
- Nelson Freedman - Wood Artiste/ Sculptor
- Carol Jackson - Painter, Acrylics, Charcoal & Watercolour
- Peggy Lum-Brouillard - Representational & Abstract Artist in Acrylic
- Barb Simard - Fabric Sculpture & Fabric Wall Art
- Susan Swackhammer - Photographer / Painter of Realism to Abstract in watercolour, acrylics, carbon dust & ink
Meraqi Art Annex
- Offering a wide and eclectic collection of art created by local artists from Kingston and the surrounding area.