- Gates open at 5:00 pm.
- No re-entry.
- The event is rain or shine.
- No smoking within any seating or standing area of the event. There will be a designated smoking area.
- The event is rain or shine and takes place at an outdoor venue.
- The concert is standing room only. We will not have bleachers or chairs set up.
- The ticket price does not include admission to Fort Henry daily programming.
- First aid will be onsite.
- Water available on-site thanks to Utilities Kingston
- If you are intoxicated upon arrival, Fort Henry staff have the right to refuse your entry and there will be no refunds for your ticket.
- The ticket price does not include admission to Fort Henry that day.
Items Not Permitted
- No large backpacks allowed. Purses and other small totes will be checked by security upon entry.
- No pets allowed. Service animals are allowed.
- No outside food or drink, including alcohol.
- No audio/video recording devices or weapons allowed (this includes pocket knives).
- No laser pointers allowed.
- No umbrellas.
- No strollers permitted.
- Lawn chairs must be folding or lawn chairs, (small in size).
- Lawn chairs are allowed and may be placed anywhere within the site other than under the tents
- We encourage you to take part in the standing room only section where you may sit on the grassy hill, but chairs are not permitted.
- Not recommend bringing young children as high audio volume is expected.
- Children 24 months of age and younger do not require a ticket, however, they must be carried or seated on lap.
- No strollers permitted.
- The event is accessible. Please park in the main parking lot and make your way to the back hill.
- There is a sectioned off accessible zone for those individuals with equipment, ie. Wheelchairs. Individuals who choose to sit in the accessible zone may bring accompanying guests but those individuals must be seated within the accessible zone.
- If customers have concerns about accessibility for the event in advance, please email Jamie.Oomen@parks.on.ca
Food and Alcohol
- There are food vendors, washrooms, a water buggy and beer tents within the event site.
- There are two beer gardens on site. You can see the stage from both tented service areas. The entire site is license; therefore you do not need to stay under the beer tent to drink purchased beverages, you may go anywhere on the event site.
- Customers will only be served alcohol if you are wearing a 19+ bracelet which will be provided following the checking of your I.D. by event staff.
- Two designated beer tents and food vendors on site.
- Should you or a guest have specific dietary needs and outside food/drink be required, please email Jamie.Oomen@parks.on.ca in advance for permissions.
Things To Do at Chill on the Hill Music Fest