75th Anniversary Fort Henry Tattoo
Join us on July 27 at 7:30 PM!
The Tattoo is one of Fort Henry's premier events and showcases the drill and musical skills of various Canadian and international acts. Fife, Brass, and Pipe & Drum bands will fill the Parade Square with music, culminating in a massed bands grand finale with over 250 performers and a fireworks display!
This year will be an extra special evening as we will be celebrating the 75th Anniversary of the opening of Fort Henry as a museum, and of the creation of the Fort Henry Guard.
This events is usually well attended. To avoid disappointment we recommend purchasing tickets in advance.
Click here to view the press release!
- Band of the Ceremonial Guard
- Fort Henry Guard Drums
- Regimental Band of the Royal Hamilton Light Infantry
- Massed Pipes & Drums of the Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders and Lorne Scots
- HMCS Ontario Band
- Rob Roy Pipe Band and Highland Dancers
- 8 Wing Pipes & Drums
- National Band of the Naval Reserve
- Massed Bands Finale under the musical direction of Major Michael Rehill