Prices in effect May 18 to September 15, 2013 (unless otherwise noted)
All fees are plus HST. Fees subject to change without notice.
*Further discount of rates based on volumes.
(Monday - Sunday 9:30 am - 5:00 pm)
|Category||May 18th -September 15th|
|Adult (13-64 years of age)||15.00|
|Seniors (65+ years of age)||12.00|
|Youth (6-12 years of age)||12.00|
|Child (5 years & under)||FREE|
Combo Day Program & Event (not available online only available at Fort Henry Discovery Centre Admissions)
|Adult (13-64 years of age)||20.00||28.00|
|Seniors (65+ years of age)||17.00||23.20|
|Youth (6-12 years of age)||17.00||23.20|
|Child (5 years & under)||FREE||FREE|
|Group Rate (15 people or more)||18.75||
Nightly : October 24th to November 2nd
Tickets on sale : 6:00 p.m - 9:30 p.m
Thursday Night Only
|Military Admission (with identification)||12.00|
Group Rate (10 people or more)
Fort Fright Premium 'Scare' Pass
|PASSPORT TO THE PAST - PREMIUM SEASON PASS|
|Adult / Senior||49.99|
Fort Henry Passport to the Past Holders are entitled to:
- Unlimited admittance to Fort Henry day program & Discovery Centre
- 2 FREE Sunset Ceremonies
- 2 FREE admissions to Fort Fright
- FREE admission to Upper Canada Village regular day program
- FREE admission to all St. Lawrence Parks Day-Use/Beaches (Mille Roches, Crysler Beach, Farran, Glengarry, Woodlands, Brown’s Bay)
- $2.00 off admission for up to two guests that accompany you anytime during the regular season
- 10% discount on regularly priced merchandise at the Garrison Store/Discovery Centre Gift Shop
Premium Season’s passes are valid for the regular operating season (May 18 to September 15, 2013 - 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) and Fort Fright (September 26- October 19 on Thursday through Saturdays and nightly from October 24 – November 2, 2013).
*Season passes may not be used for admittance to special fee-based events, evening concerts or programs or venue rental events.