Along the Parade Square level of the centre section of the north wall, there are a series of museum displays exhibiting different types of artillery used during the 19th and early 20th centuries.
The No. 2 Commissariat Store and the No. 2 Canteen contain examples of field and garrison artillery. The No. 1 Magazine contains a display on the ammunition of the Royal Artillery from 1760 to 1880.