Kingston’s favourite beer festival is officially back for the 2023 season! Get your shades on and kick off summer at Fort Henry in Kingston, Ontario. Sip on local craft beer and sample delicious food and snacks while relaxing on the hill listening to live music until the sun goes down!
|Dates & Times
|June 10, 2023 12:00 pm - June 10, 2023 8:00 pm
|Hopped Up Ticket (19+)
|General Admission & 2 drink tokens (19+)
|General Admission (19+)
|Military & 2 drink tokens (with ID)
|Military (with ID)
|Youth (5-18 years of age)
| Child (0-4 years of age)
|Drink tokens (only available on-site)
Vendors | Drinks, Food & More!
- Blackfly Beverage Company
- Broadhead Brewing Company
- Daft Brewing
- Dairy Distillery
- Fine Balance Brewing Company
- Cameron’s Brewing
- Collective Arts Brewing
- Fogorig Brewing
- Hardway Cider
- Harrowsmith Brewing Co.
- Haven Brewing Company
- Humble Beginnings Brewing Co.
- Kick and Push Brewing
- King’s Lock Distillery
- Lake of Bays Brewing
- Loon Kombucha
- Mackinnon Brothers Brewing Co.
- Matron Fine Beer
- Meyers Creek Brewing Company
- Midtown Brewing Company
- Orleans Brewing Co.
- Perth Brewing Co.
- Rice Lake Hard Cider
- Skeleton Park Brewery
- Side Launch Brewing Co.
- Something In the Water Brewing
- Spearhead Brewing Company
- And more to come!
- Muller’s Kitchen
- Smoke ‘N’ Barrel
- Smokebox Catering
- Thairific Cuisine
- Kia Ora Pie Co.
- Knifey Spoony
- Knob & Dash
- Mac’s Chocolate & Bakeshop
- Mio Gelato
- Paradiso Pizza
- Tacos Tacos by Lore & Fer
- A Girl & Her Puppy
- By the Lake Crafts
- Clear Day
- Colebrook Boutique
- Grabbing Grapefruit
- Kash Co.
- Solasta Soaps
- The Cozy Company
- The Good Home Company
Guests are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items in support of Partners in Mission Food Bank. Most needed items include pasta sauce, stewed and canned tomatoes, canned meat and fish, 100% fruit juice, peanut butter, cereal, baby food, diapers and monetary donations.
Food Bank donation bins and scannable QR codes will be available outside of the event entrance to YGK Craft Beer Fest.
For a full list of accepted items please visit https://www.kingstonfoodbank.ca/giving/donate-food-bank
- Rowena Whey
- Tyffanie Morgan
- 12:00pm – Lauren Carson (Kingston, ON)
- 1:15pm – The Codas (Kingston, ON)
- 2:15 – Eastbound of Bytown (Ottawa, ON)
- 3:15pm – Drives the Common Man (London, ON)
- 4:30pm – The Gertrudes (Kingston, ON)
- 5:45pm – Avery Raquel (Toronto, ON)
- 6:45pm – AUGUSTA (Toronto, ON)
Stage Presented By:
Frequently Asked Questions
A Hopped Up ticket includes:
- 1 VIP ticket
- Fast lane into the event
- Access to patio and lounge area
- Private washrooms
- 1 Commemorative festival sampling cup
- 2 drink tokens
- 1 voucher for a free Fort Henry snack
- 1 voucher useable to purchase a discounted event hat/shirt
- 1 complimentary ticket useable for a 2023 Fort Henry Daily Programming visit
Hopped Up Zone Presented By:
Located at 4 Fort Henry Drive, Kingston, Ontario.
To enter YGK Craft Beer Fest, please bring either a printed or digital ticket with a QR code. Touchless ticket check-in and payment through tap is preferred. A valid ID is required, and a brief security and bag check will be conducted at the entrance.
Between 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., anytime is good with us! Please check out our entertainment lineup to plan your best arrival time.
Re-entry will not be permitted if you exit the event. Once you’re in, you’re in!
In the case of an emergency or special circumstance, staff will accommodate re-entry on a case-by-case basis.
- Alcoholic beverages are distributed by vendors and staff in the beverage tents.
- Drink tokens can be purchased on-site for $2.50 each HST included. Be sure to bring cash for our cash-only lines.
- 1 drink token is redeemable for 1 six-ounce drink sample.
- You can buy up to 10 drink tokens at a time (10 samples for $25).
The event occurs rain or shine and guests are asked to dress accordingly. In case of inclement weather, announcements will be made on site as well as on our Facebook page.
Tickets are non-refundable.
- Lawn chairs
- Towels and blankets
- Reusable water bottle (must be empty upon arrival)
- Cash, debit card, credit card
- Cell phone
- Small bags, purses, and fanny packs are subject to inspection upon admission.
- No outside food or beverages including alcohol
- No weapons
- No illegal drugs / edibles
- Smoking and vaping is permitted only in the designated smoking/vaping zone within the event site.
- No food or drink is permitted inside the smoking/vaping zone.
- Guests using cannabis or cigarettes/tobacco may not sell or distribute on site
- Smoking/vaping will not be tolerated outside of the smoking/vaping zone.
- Those who do not comply will be asked to leave the event immediately.
Yes. However, to drink alcoholic beverages you must be of legal drinking age (19+) which will be identified by a wristband.
In case of a lost item, please find a staff member who will assist you.
Yes, dogs who are well-behaved are welcome but must always remain on a leash. Please be sure to clean up after your pet, and bring a water dish that you can fill at the quench water buggy.
Yes, however it is limited. Hats are also available for purchase on site.
Yes, accessible and portable washrooms will be available on site.
A wide range of food offerings will be offered on site by various food trucks and local restaurants. While outside food is not allowed, exceptions can be made i.e., allergies etc.
Click here to email the Event Lead for further assistance.
Yes, musicians may have their merchandise available near the stage for purchase. YGK Craft Beer Fest will host local artisan vendors. Be sure to check out their goods!
You can also buy YGK Craft Beer Fest branded items for use at the festival such as hats, shirts, and tank tops.
- Parking is available in the main parking lot of Fort Henry at no charge.
- Accessible parking is located closest to the festival entrance.
- If you do drive to the event, do not drink and drive. Security will be monitoring the exit and the parking lot.
Yes. Thank you for being responsible!
Kingston Trolley Tours will be offering free shuttle service in downtown Kingston from Brock/King, Brock/Bagot at Hanson Memorial Garage, and Queen/Wellington at Drury Parking Lot. Hop aboard the bright red Trolley, arriving at Fort Henry every 30 minutes from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Please plan a safe ride home such as arranging a ride, call a taxi, or take Public Transit. Amey’s Taxi is the official on-site taxi provider.
Kingston Transit is accessible nearby to Fort Henry at Lundy’s Lane (east side of Niagara Park) or at the base of Fort Henry at Royal Military College (north side of Highway 2).
Use the Kingston Transit Trip Planner Tool to map your route home.
Yes, though, please note that the area in which the event takes place is on hilly elevation and the event grounds are primarily on grass. All-terrain wheelchairs are recommended.
Additionally, accessible washrooms are available on site.
Please include an accessibility note when buying a ticket online should you need the use of one of Fort Henry’s available wheelchairs (quantities limited; wheelchairs available on a first-come-first-serve basis).
Yes. If you require help, please find a staff member at once. A First Aid worker is on site and available throughout the event. Please keep hydrated as the sun can be quite hot at our site and shade is limited. Don’t forget your sunscreen!