Before You Visit
Who can visit Pumpkinferno?
- Pumpkinferno is a family event, and all are welcome.
What is the address / directions to Fort Henry, Kingston?
Located at 1 Fort Henry Drive, Kingston, Ontario.
For directions, click here.
What are your hours of operation?
- Open 7 nights a week.
- October 1 to October 17 from 7 pm - 10 pm
- October 18 to October 31 from 6:30 pm -10 pm
How much is Pumpkinferno?
- General Admission (5+): $18 (plus HST)
- Military (with ID) $14 (plus HST)
- Child (0-4): Free
How can I purchase tickets?
- Tickets must be purchased online prior to arrival.
- Tickets are date and time specific so ensure to select the correct date and time when purchasing tickets. Select a check-in time for your Pumpkinferno experience.
- Plan to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your check-in time.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Will parking be available?
- Parking is available at no charge on-site.
Is Pumpkinferno an indoor or outdoor event?
- This event takes place primarily outdoors. Please dress according to the weather.
How long is the experience?
- The Pumpkinferno experience is approximately 40 minutes.
- Guests can enjoy the event at their own pace while remaining physically distanced from others throughout
Is Pumpkinferno accessible for people with reduced mobility?
- Yes, the Pumpkinferno experience is designed along an open route that will ensure guests enjoy ample viewing space of the exhibits. The tour route can accommodate mobility aids such as wheelchairs (though can be affected by weather conditions). Please note the tour grounds include a mix of cement and gravel. All-terrain wheelchairs are recommended.
- An accessibility shuttle will be offered on a nightly basis from October 6 - 13 for those with limited accessibility. For more information, please click here.
Are pets permitted?
- Only service animals are permitted.
Will food and beverage be available?
- BeaverTails will be open for food service onsite.
Can I take photos at Pumpkinferno?
- Yes, guests are encouraged to take photos and share on social media, but please avoid using flash and tripods. Our event hashtag is #PumpkinfernoFortHenry and #FortHenry
- If you are media, please contact us so that arrangements can be coordinated, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Media Request – Pumpkinferno at Fort Henry.”
What happens if it rains?
- Pumpkinferno is an outdoor event and is offered rain or shine.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- In the chance of extreme weather, we may choose to close and will post cancelled evenings on Fort Henry’s social media channels.
Health & Safety Measures
Will there be any screening of visitors for COVID-19 upon arrival to ensure safety?
- Guests will be required to self-assess their health and will be encouraged not to visit our attraction if there is any possibility that they may have contracted or have come into contact with COVID-19.
Will there be guidelines for physical distancing?
- All guests will have to follow physical distancing rules as mandated by the Ontario Government. You must stay 2 metres or 6 feet away from others. Staff will monitor and educate guests on physical distancing rules.
Is proof of vaccination required?
- Please note that proof of vaccination for entry will not be required for PumpkInferno at Fort Henry as it is a fully outdoor event.
What measures are you taking to ensure the safety of staff and visitors? Additional measures that have been undertaken are:
- Face covering or masks are mandatory within indoor spaces and where physical distancing cannot be achieved. Guests are required to bring their own masks however non-medical grade masks will be available for purchase at the admissions booth.
- Timed ticketing is implemented to ensure groups are spaced out and to maintain a safe maximum capacity.
- Signage on-site will communicate best practices and protocols, so visitors understand expected health and safety requirements in place.
- Enhanced cleaning practices throughout the tour route and restrooms. Hand sanitizer will be located at the entrances and exits.