Join us for Cannonball Crush on Saturday, June 11, 2022, at Fort Henry National Historic Site as we welcome our racers back for this annual 5km obstacle course race! We expect between 400 and 600 racers for the 2022 event.
This year we are pleased to offer a vendor zone for enjoyment by our racers and friends/family members who attend to watch. We are accepting applications for vendors who fit the qualifications listed below.
Vendor schedule and important times are as follows:
- 7:00am-8:00: Vendor booth setup time.
- 8:00am: Race participants begin to arrive
- 8:30am: First race heat
- 10:30am: Final race heat
- 11:15am: Award Ceremony
- 12:00pm: Vendor teardown and departure
Each vendor will be in a central location so that racers may explore each different booth – our start/finish line are very close to the vendor zone, allowing for ample racer engagement. All vendors are responsible for their own setup and teardown of their assigned vendor space.
- The vendor must have an appropriate business name, display appropriate materials, and be Kingston & area based.
- The vendor cannot sell items or services while onsite, however they may market their business, book appointments, record contact information, and/or give out free items.
- The vendor must provide all items required for a booth space (i.e., tables, tent, display shelving, promotional materials, etc.) for display to event patrons.
- The vendor must be aligned with our target demographic (mental/physical/nutritional well-being, athletics, outdoors, etc.)
- The vendor must provide a “swag bag” item or provide a service for racers in order to qualify. Racer numbers will be provided closer to the event, however there may be up to 540 participants.
Vendor Fee: $0
Please apply by May 20, 2022.
Please note if selected you will be required to enter an agreement with Fort Henry and will be required to provide a copy of General Liability insurance, including the St. Lawrence Parks Commission as an additional insured. Full details in the vendor agreement.