Please note that fall programming at Fort Henry has ended.
For the first time ever, Fort Henry will also be transformed into the enchanted wonderland that is Pumpkinferno. Guests of all ages will tour the spectacular outdoor experience of glowing pumpkins inside the walls of this historic site.
Before You Visit
How can I purchase tickets?
- Tickets must be purchased online prior to arrival and will not be available at admissions.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
What is the address / directions to Fort Henry?
- Located at 1 Fort Henry Drive, Kingston, Ontario.
- For directions, please click here.
Will parking be available?
- Parking is available at no charge on site. All visitor and vehicle access to our parking lot and public spaces will be open as well.
Do you have maps available online?
- Fort Henry maps can be downloaded from our website directly to your mobile device.
Health & Safety Measures
Will there be any screening of guests for COVID-19 upon arrival to ensure safety of other guests?
- Guests will be required to self-assess their health and will be encouraged not to visit our attraction if there is any possibility that they may have contracted or have come into contact with COVID-19.
Will there be guidelines for physical distancing?
- All guests will have to follow physical distancing rules as mandated by the Ontario Government. You must stay 2 metres or 6 feet away from others. Staff will monitor and educate guests on physical distancing rules.
What measures are you taking to ensure the safety of your staff and guests?
Additional measures that have been undertaken are:
- Programming has been modified to provide a touchless experience as much as possible. Where this is unavoidable, hand washing or sanitizing stations are available.
- Cleaning practices have been enhanced throughout the tour route and washrooms.
- Many other steps have been taken in consultation with Kingston, Frontenac and Lennox & Addington Public Health, in line with provincial guidelines.
- Guests may bring their own personal protective equipment; gloves, masks and/or face coverings, hand sanitizer and disinfectant cleaning products if they wish.
Are pets permitted?
- Only service animals are permitted.