Once again Fort Henry will turn dark during the fall season as ghosts, ghouls, zombies and more take over the fort’s garrison. Get ready for the interior ditch, dark hallways and tunnels to be filled with live scare actors out to test your goose bumps’ reaction. All new terrifying animatronics and special effects are sure to raise some screams. Try out our add on scares HOODED and the Coffin Rides!
Scream... or Forever Rest in Pieces
Things you Ghouls Should know:
- Open Thursday - Sun from September 29 - October 16
- Open nightly from October 20 - October 30
- Fort Fright is both an outdoor and indoor Haunted Attraction, and Fort Henry is both a spooky and windy place. Please dress for the weather!
Fort Fright also brings back favourites including:
- The Vortex
- Coffin Ride: Buried Alive!* - so popular we had to add a second ride!
- Unlimited night pass* - this pass grants access to the event more than once on the night of purchase.
- Fort Fright safe pass* - this pass will allow children (or adults) to enjoy the event without the worry of becoming too scared.